1. Photography Session. We do not charge for a studio session. We do, however, charge $350 for an on location photography session. For locations greater than an hour from our business location in Downtown Hampton, we charge a small travel fee of $100.
2. Usage of Images. Bob Harper Photography requests that the work created be allowed into art exhibits, displayed in our studio, entered into print competitions, and showcased in a professional manner to promote our business. Confidentiality in advertising is always maintained.
3. Personal cameras. Personal cameras are not allowed in the studio or location setting during your session. Please refrain from using your iPhone camera for both still and video imaging. We work very hard to ensure your session is photographed artistically and creatively and want to prevent any distractions having a negative impact on your session.
4. Damages. You agree to hold harmless, Bob Harper Photography, Bob Harper, Bill Harper and our employees and associates engaged in creating your portraits, from any dispute in the event you or your family become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Bob Harper Photography will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children, or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the studio session or while on studio premises.
5. Review and Ordering Appointment. You will view your portraits at a scheduled review and ordering appointment. Please make sure all decision makers are present for this review session. Additional review appointments are available but incur a $100 fee for rescheduling. Should there be a requirement to post an image collection on our website for reviewing/ordering by friends or family members outside of the local area, we will post your collection for a $250 fee that is nonrefundable but may be applied to online print orders. Online image collections are posted for 30 days only. Extensions incur an additional $250 fee with the same stipulations as above.
6. Image File Storage. Bob Harper Photography will maintain your image files for all ordered portraits or prints for six months, after which time the images will be deleted from our servers and storage drives. Image files that are not ordered are deleted following your scheduled review session.
7. Digital Files. Digital files of your ordered portraits or prints are available and listed on our price list. No other digital files from your session will be available for purchase. By my signature I certify that I have read BHP Studio Policies and agree to comply with all policies and information included. I agree that the photographer may use any images created during my commissioned session for display, exhibits, sale, or trade or other uses as deemed appropriate by Bob Harper Photography. I agree these images can be used without any compensation to me.